86 Days in Sana'a

A captivating account of Rich's intensive studying of Arabic, travels, and everyday life in Sana'a, Yemen.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Halfway to Sana'a

Hey everyone,

Sorry to be so brief, but I bought 15mins of wireless internet connection at the airport so I don't really have anytime to talk. I am currently in Frankfurt about to board my plane to Cairo. So far my trip has been seamless, hopefully it will stay that way. I haven't really experienced much yet, but I didn't sleep on the plane so I've been up for 24 hours. Hope all is well in the states. The next time I talk to you I should be in Yemen. Hiyo!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jna said…

    I can't wait to hear more updates! I love you! (Sorry for clogging up your inbox...I guess I miss you a little bit!) :)

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey buddy I hope that you are having a great time there buddy. hope the rest of the travel is going smoothly. I'll talk to you later peace buddy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home