86 Days in Sana'a

A captivating account of Rich's intensive studying of Arabic, travels, and everyday life in Sana'a, Yemen.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PICTURES

FINALLY....I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO UPLOAD MY PICTURES!

Hopefully you will enjoy them. I really haven't taken that many because I feel awkward when everyone stares at me with looks of scorn as I sit there and take pictures of them and their city. In saying this though, I am planning a "tourist" day soon when I walk around all day and take a bunch of pictures. Plus a lot of times I forget my camera. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy them.

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=142454956/a=89187610_89187610/t_=89187610

3 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heff the pics are awesome dude the place looks pretty cool. but dude what is the deal with the bathroom where is the throne. well dude I hope all is well I will talk to you later buddy peace

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Jna said…

    There we go...finally some real pics so I don't have to make up scenes in my head of what it looks like over there. I can just picture those Yemeni boys running after you in the streets yelling "Reesh, Reesh!" haha awesome pics hun. Love you!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pretty cool pictures man. I was wondering the same thing as Brink, dude. I hope the shitter isn't where I think it is. I now have a pretty good picture of what it looks like over there. Very interesting to say the least. Oh yeah, and I like those new sandals....Are they the new Nike Air Jesus Christ edition? They have to be part of that retro series, like the Air Max 95's. They are probably limited release though, so I'll see if Driscoll can design me a pair. And as for that qat stuff...just remember who used to make fun of Josh. HAHA, later man, be well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home